About this Property
Set in the village of Shimpling in what many describe as the prettiest area of Suffolk, Maltings Farm Cottage is a stylish and contemporary farm building conversion which is all on one level. A perfect romantic hideaway for couples, it is ideally located for exploring chocolate-box villages such as Lavenham and Long Melford and the lovely ancient town of Bury St Edmunds.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 40 miles
- Nearest amenities: Lesss than 6 miles; pub 0.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with overbath shower
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: TV, DVD, CD-hi-fi, WiFi
- General: Full central heating
- Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels, books and games and welcome pack provided; bicycles available. Please note £75 security deposit required on arrival.
- Outdoors: Large lawn and patio gardens shared with owner, garden furniture, tennis court
- Parking: Parking for two cars adjacent